Belwood Crime Stoppers - October 6th
Ken Needs Your Help!
Last Wednesday night an unidentified perpetrator maliciously caused and unprovoked attack on Ken's professionally manicured lawn. Here is what we know so far:
1) Suspect car narrowed down to a Chevrolet built between but not including 1954 & 1956
2) Suspect yelled "Get Outta My Way You Young Whipper Snappers"
3) Suspect vehicle is obviously lacking a limited slip differential
4) Witnesses noticed Lasagna on the door handles and the strong smell of artesian bread wafting from the vehicle
5) Perpetrator confused as to the location of the "Burn Out" patch located nearby
Current reward for information leading to an arrest is a "Will do Grass Burnouts for Beer" t-shirt.
2016 Election Recap - October 6th
After a long winded message from Ron begging to retain his Presidency... He was voted in by a landslide.
Heath lost his battle to retain VP due to an aggressive smear campaign by Fred Phillips. Congratulations Fred! (Heath then proceeded to volunteer to more activity in 2017 than he has during his 4 years as VP)
Laurie is our 2017 Secretary/Administrator
Pete retains control of BLCC finances.
Ken remains the primary source of Marketing/Website activities.
Dave Barber has agreed to join. Welcome Dave!
Over all a great meeting! Thanks to all who brought food & drinks.
For those of you that left early. We also took some orders for hoodies. If you want one contact Ken ASAP!
We created this website to show off our rides, keep ourselves informed and stay in touch between meetings.