Ok Boys and Girls.... It is time for the next BLCC Meeting. It will be at 7pm sharp in Elwin's Garage on October 19th.
Location - 6492 CR26 in Belwood.
For those of you that don't use MapQuest. Here are some easy instructions:
1) Follow Heath home from work.
2) Go to Belwood Market and get some butter tarts
3) Wipe excess butter tart crumbs off your dashboard
4) Drive south back over the lake bridge
5) Optional - Add to the burnout art in the road on Skeen St.
6) Turn in 2nd driveway on the right off CR26 after your pass the subdivision heading South (cars behind the house).
7) Knock on door - Passphrase to get in is "Gary Don't Live Here"
8) Wipe feet and bring a chair
Here is the agenda for the evening:
1) Review Car Show Results
2) Election of Officers for 2018 Club Year
3) Santa Claus Parade Participation
4) Try to pronounce MOPAR backwards and not sound like Harvey Weinstein
5) Do GM Drivers Make Better Lovers (show of hands)?
6) Open Forum
We created this website to show off our rides, keep ourselves informed and stay in touch between meetings.